- Mainstreaming and Transformative Change
- Development and the Food-Water-Energy Nexus
- Disaster Risk Reduction and human security
- Forestry, Biodiversity and Ecosystems Change
- Cities with an emphasis on coastal Development and Sea-Level Rise
Over 500 climate change adaptation practitioners joined public and private sector officials and top experts at the 4th Asia-Pacific Climate Change Adaptation Forum in October 2014.
With over 150 speakers and 30 sessions, the Forum is among the biggest climate change adaptation events in the region. Three Forums have been co-organised by the Asia Pacific Adaptation Network (APAN) since 2010. Explore this site to find out more.find out more